Could Valvoline Inc (NYSE:VVV) Skyrocket? The Stock Had Too Little Sellers

June 14, 2018 - By Harriett Tippett

The stock of Valvoline Inc (NYSE:VVV) registered a decrease of 3.01% in short interest. VVV’s total short interest was 12.16M shares in June as published by FINRA. Its down 3.01% from 12.54M shares, reported previously. With 2.33M shares average volume, it will take short sellers 5 days to cover their VVV’s short positions. The short interest to Valvoline Inc’s float is 6.02%.

The stock increased 0.29% or $0.06 during the last trading session, reaching $20.9. About 575,175 shares traded. Valvoline Inc. (NYSE:VVV) has declined 6.10% since June 14, 2017 and is downtrending. It has underperformed by 18.67% the S&P500.

Valvoline Inc. manufactures and markets engine and automotive maintenance services and products. The company has market cap of $4.09 billion. It operates through three divisions: Core North America, Quick Lubes, and International. It has a 19.14 P/E ratio. The firm offers lubricants for passenger car/light duty and heavy duty; antifreeze/coolants for original equipment manufacturers; functional and maintenance chemicals, such as brake fluids and power steering fluids, as well as specialty coatings for automotive and industrial applications comprising rust prevention and sound absorption; and oil and air filters for light-duty vehicles.

Valvoline Inc. (NYSE:VVV) Ratings Coverage

Among 2 analysts covering Valvoline (NYSE:VVV), 1 have Buy rating, 0 Sell and 1 Hold. Therefore 50% are positive. Valvoline had 2 analyst reports since December 21, 2017 according to SRatingsIntel. The company was maintained on Friday, February 9 by Morgan Stanley. Longbow maintained Valvoline Inc. (NYSE:VVV) on Thursday, December 21 with “Buy” rating.

Another recent and important Valvoline Inc. (NYSE:VVV) news was published by Prnewswire.com which published an article titled: “Valvoline Announces Opening of New Quick-Lube Center in Providence, Rhode Island Area” on June 13, 2018.

Valvoline Inc. (NYSE:VVV) Ratings Chart

Receive News & Ratings Via Email - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings with our FREE daily email newsletter.




Free Email Newsletter

Enter your email address below to get the latest news and analysts' ratings for your stocks with our free daily email newsletter: